kollaborative engineering design
- Opto-mechanical design.
- Cleanroom compatible mechanism design.
- Hundreds of modules and projects completed.
- Seamless integration with existing client team.
- Mast deployed length – 114 ft..
- Stowed length – 8 ft..
- Riveted aluminum sheet metal construction.
- Hardened for launch/space flight.
- Assisted engineering team with mechanical design.
- Complicated multi-motor, articulated catheter mechanism.
- Sculpted outer housing.
- Motor and gear selection .
- Automated feeding and tensioning.
- Medical test strip application – membrane assembly.
- Medium-high volume.
- Automated cutting and feeding.
- Telecentric Lens.
- Vacuum Chuck.
- XYZ + Rotation Stages.
- Custom GUI Software Application with Database.
- 12 Servo Motors.
- 5 Custom PCBs with Schematics.
- Touch Screen.
- Disposable Fluid Cartridges.
- Like an aircraft black box for data.
- Fireproof up to 1500°.
- Waterproof, 10' depth for 3 days.
- Sculpted surfaces developed based on Industrial Design input.
- Ultra small form factor.
- High volume / High reliability.
- Sculpted surfaces developed in SolidWorks.
- Infrared transmitter / LED display.
- Rubber dome buttons.
- Battery compartment / captive screw.
Founded in 1996 in California's Silicon Valley, Kollabra draws from a deep well of experience in engineering and product development, resulting in hundreds of successful projects.
Our engineers/designers can work at the client's site or from their home offices as required. Because we often work remotely, Kollabra uses custom web based tools to track projects, staff, progress, and budgets. Our self designed communication and project management system helps optimize our efficiency and transparency. Please contact us for more information.
- Consumer Products
- Medical Products
- Semiconductor Industry